Drunk driving is never a good idea. Yes, I know you probably think you’re one of those few people who can drink and still drive safely but this is not the case according to DUI lawyer in Naples . And most importantly, it’s not worth the risk. There is a good way for drunk people to get home and that is called Uber, or taxi if you are old-fashioned.
But if you do get caught on DUI, here are some tips that will minimize the damage:
- Don’t deny you’re drunk. If you can’t speak properly or walk in a straight line you won’t be able to fool anyone so don’t lie. Even though the tests’ results are not influenced by your attitude it will help you if you cooperate with the police officer. The test results will be the same, but the report the officer writes can be different and it is the number one piece of evidence that can change the outcome of your trial completely. So try to act responsibly and don’t argue with the police officer.
- Don’t give the police officer any information that’s bad for you. Yes, there’s no point in denying you are drunk but that doesn’t mean you should offer the police evidence against you. Legally, you are allowed to refrain from answering any questions until you talk to a lawyer so if you’re not sure exactly what you say and you can afford a good attorney than this is the best thing to do. Don’t panic, because you’ll only do more damage. You got caught and it’s no point in trying to deny it. It’s bad, yes, but you should focus on damage control. ·
- Don’t refuse to give the officer your documents. This includes your driving license, proof of insurance and registration. If you do, you’ll get arrested and it’s not like they can’t find out who you are. Have everything ready because the officer will surely ask for them and it’s no point in delaying the process.·
- Don’t be intimidated by the police officer. Many of them are experts in making you say something you don’t want to and it will eventually do you much harm. Know your rights and don’t let him intimidate you. While you remain calm and answer politely be aware of any tricks intended to make you give more information.
- Don’t refuse to take the sobriety test as this will turn against you most of the time. Yes, the sobriety test will provide the officer with additional evidence against you, but if you refuse to take it, he can arrest you on suspicion of DUI and you’ll have to submit chemical tests, that will leave no doubt over your alcohol level. Refusing to take that test will most likely lead to a suspended license.
- If you refuse to take the sobriety test and you have to provide a chemical test, don’t choose blood or urine tests, as these are more reliable and you won’t be able to deny the results. Choose the breath analyzer test because it is the easiest to challenge in court.
- Don’t forget anything the police officer did. Any bad information about your rights or mistake in police procedure can get the DUI charge dropped. Make sure you pay attention to everything the officer says and does and write it down when you have the chance – it may be your ticket to a trouble-free future.
The alcohol limits that turn you from a standup driver into a felon may vary from place to place. Depending on your license, the BAC (blood alcohol concentration) limits can be zero, 0.02 or 0.05, but for most drivers is 0.05.
When you’re calculating how much alcohol you can drink, keep in mind that every drink has a different alcohol content, that they all have different sizes and also that your tolerance to alcohol can be different to your friends’.
If you get caught for a DUI it means you already did a bad thing: you drove under the influence.
Even so, what you do from that moment on can change the future completely. And, as is the case with most legal issues, the best thing you can do is get a lawyer – an experienced one will be able to give you the best advice and manage the situation.
The tradition of making batik fabric dates back for many centuries. The batik fabric is unique because of the use of a wax resist dying technique. This technique was believed to be introduced as early as the fourth century BC in Egypt, and at the time, the fabric was used to wrap mummies. Egyptians wrapped mummies in a cotton fabric, covered the fabric with wax and delicately scratched the material to create a decorative effect. This decorative wrapping technique was used for ceremonial purposes to honor the deceased.
The fine art of this wax-resist dying technique is common in Indonesia, and variations of it today are also found in China, Eurasian countries, Arab countries and other destinations around the globe. Generally, batik fabric uses traditional dark colors like dark brown or dark blue coupled with shades of white, but there are some variations to this color scheme in different areas of the world. The patterns that are created in the fabric may have natural themes, such as a floral or animal print. They may also have a cultural meaning, and they may represent people or folkloric stories. The fabric is often considered to be decorative in nature, and those who have a higher rank in certain cultures may wear this fabric to traditional ceremonies.
In the United States, batik fabric is commonly used to make beautiful quilts and other handmade crafts. There are many different color schemes and patterns of this fabric available, and it can create a rich, decadent or even cultural look to quilts. Batik fabric not only makes good quilting fabric because of its beauty and stunning designs but because it is made of cotton which is a preferred material for most quilters. This material is also great for sewing many different types of clothing.
The first step of the procedure is to draw or find a design that will lend itself to this process. A simple design is probably best at this stage as the application of the wax is a learned skill and needs practice to apply well. Take your design and looking at the dye plan above, decide where each colour is to go. It is probably best to draw out your plan on paper first so that it is clear to you where you need to wax and where you need to keep wax free.
Boiling the fabric will also take out a considerable amount of the colour so it is very important that the dyes are strong and fixed as per the previous dye recipe. Boiling the fabric leaves it manageable and soft so it can be used for any purpose. The alternative way of removing the wax is to iron it out onto sheets of unprinted clean newsprint or brown paper. This leaves the fabric quite stiff but the colours are much brighter. Although not suitable for clothing, these fabrics can be used for many craft projects from lining the insides of craft boxes to inspired cards using craft papers and fabric pieces.
The final stage is to wax the areas that are to remain deep red and then finally immerse the fabric in the navy dye bath, agitate the bath and leave the fabric in until it reaches the desired shade of purple, bearing in mind that the colour will look considerably deeper while the fabric is wet, so do not be tempted to remove it until you are sure the colour is what you are trying to achieve.
Those who are purchasing this type of fabric for silk Batik scarves, should be aware that the highest quality of batik materials are those that are handmade using traditional techniques and these are also the most expensive type of batik fabric available. Some fabric may be manufactured with a machine, and this may provide quilters and other crafters the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of batik material at a more affordable price. This fabric may be found in local fabric stores, but shoppers will usually find a better selection of both affordable and higher-quality or handmade fabric by shopping online with a reputable fabric retailer. For your next project try this great material.If only one color is desired for your Batik clothing, simply scrape off the wax, and the job is done. If more than one color will be dyed on to the fabric, repeat the waxing process on the dyed areas to protect it from future dyes.
When Pigs Fly
Pigs in Texas are not only a source of food but something for many owners to truly be proud of. The quality of meat in Texas is truly beyond anything that is available in other areas. The high number of ranches and farms where pigs are raised in this fertile area will lead to a high number of high quality meat for those who enjoy it. No matter where you come from, no matter what your experience with meat is, you will enjoy the product. Who doesn’t enjoy quality bacon? who doesn’t enjoy a great slab of meat. With the high competition for quality meat in Texas, comes a high quality product and low price. What better way to get the best bang for your buck. As much as you want, we have, As much as you can eat, you should eat.
Non-GMO the way to go
Not only are our pigs fed high quality non GMO food but they are butchered from the highest quality and most experienced butchers in the area. We can guarantee you’re getting the most precise and efficiently piece of meat, rather than some old poorly cut slab from your local seller. We strive for quality and efficiency. You come in, you buy our product, you leave satisfied. Pigs are strong animals that provide one of the most flavorful entrees in the US, you can’t waste the opportunity for that delectably delicious option. Whatever cut you want, our butcher are even willing to customize your order for you. You can get whatever part of the pig you desire and have it prepared right. Don’t feed your children food that will hurt them, feed them organic fed and raised meat that isn’t processed. Just as our animals are well nourished, so are the customers who buy our product. Pigs are a great opportunity, but they must be raised well and by experts if you want the highest level of quality available for them. Learn to enjoy and sense this quality with every experience you have in this industry. Why gamble with the rest, when you can simple have the best.